Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm in mourning...

Just when I made a promise to my imaginary friends to blog more my laptop dies.  I mean literally dies.  It made some weird noise I have never heard before and then gave me the blue screen of death.  My Hubby has tried to revive it 7 times now.  Each time is temporarialy sucessful, I get my hopes all up and then it does it again.  Luckily I have been able to get all of my files from my laptop upon one of the revivals and have burned them to disc.  I actually miss my laptop.  I have had to share one with my husband and it is not fun.  My laptop had everything organized and in place.  I don't like new change with this!!  It feels sorta like taking a dump on a new toilet.  You have to use it, but it still is not the digs you are used to. 

Sooo, until I hit the lottery or have some rich uncle die and leave me a fortune, I'm outta luck. 

Thanks alot Dell Inspiron!! 

No comments: