Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm back....didn't you miss me??

Okay Okay, so I'm back. After a long leave of absence, I have come back to relieve my readers that were just sitting on edge awaiting my next sentence. (o_0)

Anyway, this past year has held a lot of ups and downs for me and my family. I have come to realize that writing provides a release of the daily frustrations that I encounter. I also just like to have a place to come and mark my territory( insert mental picture of me peeing on my laptop screen).

I am enrolled back in classes with University of Phoenix and am still working as a teacher's assistant in a preschool class at a Christian private school. Not much else has changed on the home front, well, I take that back. Last February, we moved from the fabulous lifestyle of renting an apartment to renting a house. We made that move and also had my mother in law move down to Florida to live with us. (More on the Mother-in-law later). After living in the house, (I LOVE LIVING IN A HOUSE COMPARED TO AN APARTMENT) for a year, we find out that the slum lord that owns 5 other houses is filing for bankruptcy and this house is being foreclosed on.

Soooo, long story short, we gotta move......AGAIN!!!

No worries, I got moving down to a science now. I just gradually pack and freecycle our stuff and hope for the best. It actually is a very cleansing process. Allows you to get rid of alot of stuff you were holding on to, just in case. Back to the world of Rubbermaid, Ziplock, & Tupperware!!! You know what I'm talking about...everybody has drawers or even maybe an entire garage dedicated to all the shit that you hold on to JUST IN CASE.

Soooo, if you care to journey along, we may have fun. There might be snacks, dirty talk, craft projects, jokes and even a few tears. Won't you come along too??

No comments: