Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

Regrets....


I should have been more aggressive with my retirement accounts & 401(k) when I had the chance.

I should have tried to make things better between me and Drama Princess' mom, my sister, before things seriously went sour.

I shoulda taken advantage of my "good" insurance when I had the chance.

I shoulda stayed at home and went to Community college first.

I shoulda tried not to live high off the hog of student loans in college.

I shoulda been on the look out for post partum depression after pregnancy.

I shoulda been more vocal about my feelings when they were hurt by others.

I shoulda played the field more in college.

I shoulda told my MIL I was pregnant, face-to-face.

I shoulda stayed in college, even after finding out I was pregnant.

I shoulda named my son after his father.

I shoulda taken the job at Lockeed Martin back in the day, instead of partying at college.

I shoulda taken the chance to see more dicks. I only had a few sexual partners(can count'em on 1 hand), don't particularly wanna have sex with them, just wanna see them. They fascinate me!!!


I shoulda taken better care of my CD/vinyl collection, my stuff woulda been DA SHIT to envy today!!

I should have gained more of a career/experience before getting pregnant and married. Woulda liked to be one of those I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T WOMEN they sing about in songs.

I shoulda sent out Christmas cards this year.

No comments: