Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Been a long time...

After being fussed out a bit by a friend about not updating the blog, I decided to get off my butt and do the damn thing. I'm not very good at catch up posts...since y'all know I love my lists, here goes.



Home
Life's okay, house is a mess, always something to clean, lease is up in Feb. wanna move to rent a house, still looking.

Spirituality
Haven't been to church in a month of Sundays, but still pray and meditate a couple times a day. Not feeling the church folk at the current moment.

Kids

Doing great, Professor on Dean's List, Drama Princess on Honor Roll, still hate the school uniforms and rules about dreadlocks. No Rec Basketball this year, really sucks.

Marriage
Going surprisingly well, spending a lot of time together tripping on each other.

Weather
In Florida, it's awesome. No hurricanes, not much rain. It ranges from 50 to 85 degrees. I like this time of year.

Dog
Doing good, hates to be alone during the day when we're at work & school.

Family
Haven't had any surprises lately from Drama Princess' mother(my sister), I maybe speaking too soon with the holidays coming up, she's likely to feel antsy and start more mess.

College
Okay, classes are back to back, no breaks, tons of work in the evenings.

Work
Love the job & kids in my classroom, don't like the admin. and some co-workers, NOTHING NEW!! Commuting working out okay, as long as gas prices stay under $ 1.50/ gallon.

Hair
Still growing, I usually keep it tied up in fear of picking up lice from kids at work, still needs some serious grooming and a good clarifying wash, looking for a new salon that's not gonna break the bank for regular maintenance.

Sooo, how's life for you??

No comments: