Friday, December 14, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,

Below you will find my Christmas Wish List. I have been a good girl contrary to what others say.

1. A Derek Lam handbag
2. IPOD Classic with accessories
3. ITunes gift card
4. Gift Certificate for regular Spa Treatments
5. Nikon D40 SLR Digital Camera
6. More Provocraft Cricut Cartridges
7. 3" Solid Gold Hoop Earrings
8. An Awesome Set of Sheets
9. Bi-weekly Maid Service for 1 year
10. Unlimited supply of Bleach
11. Unlimited supply of Lysol

I know you are a busy man, so gift cards in the amount of $1000 each to the following stores would be allowed.

Ikea, A.C. Moore, Michaels Arts & Crafts, Home Depot, Lowe's, K-Mart,Wal-Mart & Target

Considering how good I have been this year and the past years you have skipped over me I think this list ought to even us up.

Thanks for your attention in this matter,
The Undone Woman

No comments: