Thursday, January 10, 2008

"They're taking over the damn apartment"....

No, it's not the children, though most days it is....



The Huz has become obsessed with our invasion of ants. It all started with a box of open cereal and it has progressed to The Huz buying 4 different kinds of bug killers. I thought it was getting better with the cleaning we have been doing and putting everything into Ziplock baggies & Tupperware. I think not....



While sitting in my craft corner drinking a glass of water I noticed my tongue getting numb.



WTF!!!!







The Huz went through the cabinets and drawers and sprayed bug spray INSIDE!!!!! ON THE DISHES & SILVERWARE....THAT WE EAT ON...


When I confronted him about it he yelled back....



"They're taking over the damn apartment!"



I'm about to come UNDONE!!!!

No comments: