Monday, September 10, 2007

Is it just me???

Is it just me????? I know and have been told that I can be....umm...what's the word....picky, selective, obsessive? I have a bunch of pet peeves and I have taken the time to list them below. They are not in any particular order but some do take precedence over others.

1. Germs--on any surface or anybody...
2. Ignorant comments from ignorant people...
3. Nosy people, no that does not include blog readers...
4. Bad parents (to be elaborated on in another post)...
5. Bad drivers (also to be elaborated on in another post)...
6. Children with dirty faces, hands or clothes...
7. Loud cellphone talkers (Hello!!!! I do not need to know about your mom's boob job)
8. Women of color who are trifling--DON'T MAKE THE REST OF US LOOK BAD!!!
9. Children who don't know their real name (Pooky is not the child's name)....
10. Bad Breath. Enough said!!!
11. People who lick their fingers before turning pages or passing out papers, UGHHHHH!!
12. Parents who buy BRATZ dolls, clothing or products

More will be added as I jog my memory but that is enough to let you know that I am really obsessive....

No comments: